Scrolr is a Chrome extension which will change the way we browse the Internet. At present, we need to physically use a mouse or keyboard to scroll or interact with a webpage; however, with scrolr we can use our body gestures for doing the same thing without any external hardware like Leap Motion or Kinect!
- Tilt your head up and down for scrolling pages up and down.
- Move head slightly left and right for horizontal scrolling.
- Toggle the app with the click of a button.
- Move head left and right for going back and forward.
- Use hands for 'pinch and zoom' feature on the webpage.
Coded in C++, uses OpenCV (an open source computer vision library) for facial recognition and tracking. Frames are obtained one at a time, allowing the frontend to update the calculated face position as often (or as seldom) as necessary.